TFL News & Events
March 20, 2017
After a 4-month long journey, the first edition of SeriesLab will reach its conclusion with the final presentation of the projects at the Series Mania Co-production Forum in front of an audience of major key players of the international TV industry taking part in the festival.
The presentation will take place on April 20th at 9 am at the Forum des Images in Paris. Here's the line-up of the 9 SeriesLab projects:
- AUGUSTUS by Marco van Geffen, Philip Delmaar and Fleur Winters (Netherlands)
- BACK IN THE DAY by Guido Silei (Italy)
- CARPATHIAN BEAST by Mira Fornay and Katarina Uhrova (Slovakia)
- A.K.A. MARCUS by Sarah Denoo, Sebastiaan Adriaensen and Philippe De Schepper (Belgium)
- OF A DIFFERENT NATURE by Tone Andersen and Mamdooh Afdile (Norway)
- OLYMPICS by Sandrine Joly (France)
- SWEET BLOOD by Elza Kephart and Patricia Gomez Zlatar (Canada)
- THE BEEHIVE by Domante Urmonaite and Martynas Mendelis (Lithuania)
- TRAUMA by Marcin Kubawski, Milosz Sakowski and Maciej Kubicki (Poland)
Get your accreditation for the Forum - to be held 18-21 April within the Series Mania Festival (April 13-23) - here! Accredited professionals will have the possibility to attend the presentation and request one-to-one meetings with the projects of their interest.